3 Steps to being a Warrior for Speed the Light:
We will notify once registration is open. Once it is, you will got to https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Down-and-Dirty-Adventure-Run/153447364702442, click the link to www.sportoften.com, and sign up. We will also let you know what time slot to sign up for.
2. RAISE THE MONEY
Our goal is that every runner raises $3000. If we do that, in ONE DAY, we will raise $100,000 for Speed the Light!! ! Here are some ideas on how to get started:
1) GIVE PERSONALLY-It starts here. Leaders lead. Set aside some extra money from your paycheck each week. $50 a week for 20 weeks (December-April) would be $1000.
2) SELL SOMETHING-Perhaps the Holy Spirit might nudge you to put some things on Craig’s List or eBay.
3) SPONSORS-Send out sponsor letters to family and friends.
4) FUNDRAISER-A youth group fundraiser could potentially knock out $3000 in a day. A spaghetti dinner with donation. A silent auction. Or check out this idea: www.scrapthelight.com
5) CHURCH OFFERING-National Youth Day is April 27. Ask your pastor to allow the youth to do the service that morning and take an offering for Speed the Light.
Go to http://warriordash.com/pre-mud-run-training-tips-from-warrior-dash/ for some training tips.